Aftershock FoxNext is looking for a VP of Strategy who reports directly to the President of Studios for FoxNext Games. This role will use large internal and external data sets to: understand and evaluate marketplace trends from a geographic and product perspective; evaluate new product or feature initiatives from a financial perspective; analyze existing customers and titles to maintain and expand LTV’s; and evaluate future M&A opportunities. You are the strategic leader that judges leadership initiatives with a dispassionate, data-focused eye and passionately advocates strategies that are backed by the results of sound data analysis.
Your Day to Day:
You can expect to be responsible and accountable for the following:
- Perform detailed analysis - with either internal game-level data or external 3rd-party data to understand most the recent trends within FN Games & the marketplace
- Identify/evaluate both near- and longer-term opportunities - from an individual product or macro perspective, with a financial/economic lens
- Support Sr. Executives with strategic planning & on-going operations within the FoxNext Games business
- Supporting all facets of the FoxNext Games business -- first-party games, licensed games, and the publishing organization, among others.
Your Career Progression:
This role is part of the FoxNext Games senior leadership team. You will be directly participating in C-level discussions and presentations, while also having a deep impact on the direction and success of the products. Success means your role expands with the business, giving you more purview over a larger and larger portfolio of products with increasing revenue. You will see your influence and compensation scale in proportion to the success you help drive for the entire business.
- 10+ years of professional experience; at least 6 years within consumer technology, entertainment, and/or media; preferably experience within a mobile or multi-platform gaming company in a strategy, corporate development or product management role
- B.S. in Financial Analysis, Statistics or other quantitatively focused degree; Masters is a plus.
- Experience engaging with cross functional teams to gather clean and clear data for analysis.
- Comfortable with influencing through knowledge leadership and collaboration even if your partners are not direct reports
Aside from the intrinsic value of exciting a huge audience with your creative work, you can expect:Health and Wellness:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Education Reimbursement
- Fitness Club Discounts
- Training and Development
- Commuter Incentives and Hybrid Vehicle Purchase/Lease Program
- Merchandise Discounts