Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Understand our players by analyzing their behavior, motivations, pain points, and needs through analytics, competitive analysis, user interviews, focus groups, A/B testing, and other research methods.
- Meticulously craft delightful user experiences for cross-game mobile apps, from initial research and high-level strategy discussion to visual and interaction concepts, wireframes, interactive prototypes, style guides, and detailed mockups.
- Validate and iterate on your design proposals through prototyping, user testing, live player vetting and collection of ongoing feedback from the team
- Own products end-to-end to measure, analyze and improve the ongoing player experience.
- Collaborate and build relationships with designers, program managers, engineers, outsource partners, user researchers, content strategists, and quality assurance analysts to create mobile products that are aligned with franchise and company goals as well as players’ needs.
- BA / BS Degree in Design or a related field or equivalent in-house experience
- Expert knowledge of iOS and Android platform capabilities, interface conventions, user standards, design patterns and application experience
- Exceptional understanding of information flow, readability, human-centered design and interface usability principles
- Experience leveraging user research, consumer insights, business analysis and product vision to present cohesive and informed design solutions
- Experience working on and with remote teams
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects)
- Experience working with or managing outsourcing partners
- Proficiency using mobile prototyping tools or frameworks
- Solid knowledge of visual design principles (design, layout, typography, color theory)
- Design and team experience working on large-scale apps or ecosystems
- Please submit a portfolio along with your application (Your portfolio should showcase project mockups, wireframes, case studies, etc.)