Our world- class mobile game development team is in search of a senior product manager to drive the strategy and execution of Live Operations for our upcoming AAA game.
As a Live Product Lead, you will be responsible for creating creative and sustainable ways to maximize the lifetime value of our players by analyzing data, managing the in-game economy, directing live operations tea, and designing processes and tools to help streamline the execution of in-game events and sales. We need a sharp, disciplined individual who has a passion for games, strong leadership skills, and a track record of managing live game economies.
- Manage a Live Operations team for our newest game to drive monthly/quarterly strategic goals and key targets.
- Create and execute events, contests, and promotion plans to drive monthly goals and target metrics for the studio team.
- Analyze and monitor key metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behavior. Quickly detect and surface game economy imbalances and concept/execute rebalancing plans.
- Drive the implementation of new innovations to improve virality, engagement and monetization.
- Incorporate best practices derived from analysis into new and existing game features and communicate key takeaways to management.
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through split-testing and rapid, data-driven iteration.
- Provide Game Lead/Executive Producer with detailed feedback, reports, and information for development teams that will drive target metrics.
- Manage the live operations team to execute promotions and in-game events.
- Manage game economy and content rollout to maximize value.
- Identify new opportunities for improvements in the game.
- Work with engineering team to design, implement, and roll out tools and techniques for automating live event and offers for users.
- Previous work experience with free-to-play games (3+ years preferred).
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability with attention to detail.
- Understanding of game design concepts and principles.
- Experience hitting revenue/metric targets on a live game
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Self-starter, able to identify obstacles and work through solutions.
- Passion for figuring out how game economies work and change.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience with drafting specifications for back-end tool improvements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interest in interactive media – video games, social networking, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
Division Description:About Aftershock
Aftershock, a division of FoxNext Games, is on a never-ending mission to create unforgettable games for mobile devices. The studio was built by passionate game makers dedicated to crafting playful, smart, addictively fun experiences. Aftershock has a number of projects in development including an all new mobile game based on the expansive Marvel Universe, and a massively multiplayer mobile strategy game for James Cameron's Avatar franchise.About FoxNext
FoxNext is driving immersive, next generation entertainment experiences in the areas of augmented and virtual reality, mobile, console/PC games and location-based entertainment across Twentieth Century Fox Film and Fox Networks Group. The division consists of FoxNext Games, FoxNext VR Studio and FoxNext Destinations. Fox has a successful track record of creating critically acclaimed games including The Simpsons: Tapped Out, Angry Birds Rio, Alien: Isolation, Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, Ice Age Adventures, and Sugar Smash: Book of Life. Aftershock, a division of FoxNext Games, has a number of projects in development including an all new mobile game based on the expansive Marvel Universe, and a massively multiplayer mobile strategy game for James Cameron's Avatar franchise. A AAA PC/console game set In the world of Avatar is in development with Massive Entertainment, a Ubisoft Studio. FoxNext VR Studio is in development on Alien and Planet of the Apes VR experiences. FoxNext Destinations will further lead the development of location based entertainment business with the success of the 2017 THEA award winner Springfield, USA and 2008 THEA award winner The Simpsons Ride at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando, Avatar: Discover Pandora, a new interactive exhibition inspired by the breathtaking environments and inspirational cultures of Pandora, and the development of the 20th Century Fox World theme park in Malaysia.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.