Our world- class mobile game development team is in search of a senior product manager to drive the strategy and execution of Live Operations for our upcoming AAA game.
As a Live Product Lead, you will be responsible for creating creative and sustainable ways to maximize the lifetime value of our players by analyzing data, managing the in-game economy, directing live operations tea, and designing processes and tools to help streamline the execution of in-game events and sales. We need a sharp, disciplined individual who has a passion for games, strong leadership skills, and a track record of managing live game economies.
- Manage a Live Operations team for our newest game to drive monthly/quarterly strategic goals and key targets.
- Create and execute events, contests, and promotion plans to drive monthly goals and target metrics for the studio team.
- Analyze and monitor key metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behavior. Quickly detect and surface game economy imbalances and concept/execute rebalancing plans.
- Drive the implementation of new innovations to improve virality, engagement and monetization.
- Incorporate best practices derived from analysis into new and existing game features and communicate key takeaways to management.
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through split-testing and rapid, data-driven iteration.
- Provide Game Lead/Executive Producer with detailed feedback, reports, and information for development teams that will drive target metrics.
- Manage the live operations team to execute promotions and in-game events.
- Manage game economy and content rollout to maximize value.
- Identify new opportunities for improvements in the game.
- Work with engineering team to design, implement, and roll out tools and techniques for automating live event and offers for users.
- Previous work experience with free-to-play games (3+ years preferred).
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability with attention to detail.
- Understanding of game design concepts and principles.
- Experience hitting revenue/metric targets on a live game
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Self-starter, able to identify obstacles and work through solutions.
- Passion for figuring out how game economies work and change.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience with drafting specifications for back-end tool improvements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interest in interactive media – video games, social networking, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree