Los Angeles, CA, USA
Our world-class development team is in search of a Senior Producer for an upcoming mobile strategy game set in the universe of James Cameron’s Avatar.
Fox Next Games is on a never-ending mission to create unforgettable games for mobile devices. Our studio was built by passionate game makers dedicated to crafting playful, smart, addictively fun experiences. We care about accessibility, depth, innovation, and production values…but most of all we care about our community of players. We don’t just make games, we play and love them too, making player empathy a core value for all of us.
If you’re thinking about joining our close-knit team you should love games, be world-class at making them, and understand fundamentally that great business results come from great games and loyal players. You will be working with some of the best developers in the world from hit games and franchises including Command & Conquer, Battle for Middle-earth, Empires and Allies, and Diablo.
- Drive a cross-discipline team to create a hit mobile strategy game in the Avatar universe
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the mobile free-to-play market, including design and product
- Be an excellent communicator up and down the team, fellow leads, and studio management
- Prioritize our feature roadmap through collaborations with Design, Product, and Project Management
- Ensure we deliver high-quality software each milestone through frequent reviews and iterations
- Oversee our review process for each discipline (design specs, UI screens, art assets, features, etc.)
- Understand our business goals, and shepherd the game through greenlight gates to launch
- Lead and motivate the team to unlock their potential and be top performer
- 5+ years of Game Production experience
- 2+ Free to Play titles developed, launched, and/or live operated (preferably Mobile)
- Leadership experience on a major game project
- Truly enjoys playing and spending in free to play mobile games, especially Strategy games
- Great communications skills (written and verbal)
- Enjoys working on smaller, agile teams
- An affinity for working with creative individuals
PLEASE APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AT AFTERSHOCKSERVICES@AFTERSHOCK.COM
Aftershock, a division of FoxNext Games, is on a never-ending mission to create unforgettable games for mobile devices. The studio was built by passionate game makers dedicated to crafting playful, smart, addictively fun experiences. Aftershock has a number of projects in development including an all new mobile game based on the expansive Marvel Universe, and a massively multiplayer mobile strategy game for James Cameron's Avatar franchise.
FoxNext is driving immersive, next generation entertainment experiences in the areas of augmented and virtual reality, mobile, console/PC games and location-based entertainment across Twentieth Century Fox Film and Fox Networks Group. The division consists of FoxNext Games, FoxNext VR Studio and FoxNext Destinations. Fox has a successful track record of creating critically acclaimed games including The Simpsons: Tapped Out, Angry Birds Rio, Alien: Isolation, Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, Ice Age Adventures, and Sugar Smash: Book of Life. Aftershock, a division of FoxNext Games, has a number of projects in development including an all new mobile game based on the expansive Marvel Universe, and a massively multiplayer mobile strategy game for James Cameron's Avatar franchise. A AAA PC/console game set In the world of Avatar is in development with Massive Entertainment, a Ubisoft Studio. FoxNext VR Studio is in development on Alien and Planet of the Apes VR experiences. FoxNext Destinations will further lead the development of location based entertainment business with the success of the 2017 THEA award winner Springfield, USA and 2008 THEA award winner The Simpsons Ride at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando, Avatar: Discover Pandora, a new interactive exhibition inspired by the breathtaking environments and inspirational cultures of Pandora, and the development of the 20th Century Fox World theme park in Malaysia.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.