The Senior Manager of User Acquisition, Partner Traffic will drive the user acquisition strategy and execution in partner network channels (e.g., Ad Colony, Vungle, Fiber) for Aftershock mobile games on Android and iOS, executing against substantial budgets on a global basis.
The User Acquisition team is tasked with acquiring new customers for our in-house developed mobile titles. Leveraging a substantial global budget, the team drives both scale and efficiency, managing campaigns across multiple channel partners. The team also tests new channels in search of innovative ways to reach potential players.
- Own and drive strategic marketing conversations and platforms with ad partner networks to define objectives and provide recommendations
- Drive aggressive negotiating efforts with partner networks
- Define launch and post launch user acquisition plans that achieve Aftershock’s growth plan, focusing on partner network buying channels
- Hypothesize and oversee execution of ongoing tests to optimize ad buying efficiency
- Work with development teams to implement new features that improve the acquisition funnel
- Ensure networks are delivering on commitments and recover refunds where applicable
- Track effectiveness of advertising campaigns and user conversion funnel, and implement continuous improvements
- Constantly survey the marketplace to seek out and test new partners/geographies that show promise
- Synthesize & analyze performance data for reporting and decision-making
- Manage marketing budgets across the product portfolio
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to scope out business opportunities and to deliver results
- 3+ years of mobile performance marketing (or equivalent "optimization") experience
- 2+ years of experience managing at least 1 employee
- Strong knowledge of the UA Marketplace
- Extensive partner network negotiation and management (at scale) experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable in engaging communication with all levels of management, both internal and external
- Mastery of performance marketing & associated metrics; strong analysis skill-set
- Self-motivated with the ability to “roll-up the sleeves” to prioritize and manage work load to meet critical deadlines
- Sharp eye for detail and comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, dynamic environment
Division Description:About Aftershock
Aftershock, a division of FoxNext Games, is on a never-ending mission to create unforgettable games for mobile devices. The studio was built by passionate game makers dedicated to crafting playful, smart, addictively fun experiences. Aftershock has a number of projects in development including an all new mobile game based on the expansive Marvel Universe, and a massively multiplayer mobile strategy game for James Cameron's Avatar franchise.About FoxNext
FoxNext is driving immersive, next generation entertainment experiences in the areas of augmented and virtual reality, mobile, console/PC games and location-based entertainment across Twentieth Century Fox Film and Fox Networks Group. The division consists of FoxNext Games, FoxNext VR Studio and FoxNext Destinations. Fox has a successful track record of creating critically acclaimed games including The Simpsons: Tapped Out, Angry Birds Rio, Alien: Isolation, Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, Ice Age Adventures, and Sugar Smash: Book of Life. Aftershock, a division of FoxNext Games, has a number of projects in development including an all new mobile game based on the expansive Marvel Universe, and a massively multiplayer mobile strategy game for James Cameron's Avatar franchise. A AAA PC/console game set In the world of Avatar is in development with Massive Entertainment, a Ubisoft Studio. FoxNext VR Studio is in development on Alien and Planet of the Apes VR experiences. FoxNext Destinations will further lead the development of location based entertainment business with the success of the 2017 THEA award winner Springfield, USA and 2008 THEA award winner The Simpsons Ride at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando, Avatar: Discover Pandora, a new interactive exhibition inspired by the breathtaking environments and inspirational cultures of Pandora, and the development of the 20th Century Fox World theme park in Malaysia.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.