The Senior Sound Designer will be responsible for the creation and implementation of audio content for internally developed mobile games at Fox Next. The team is currently working on games based on the Marvel universe and James Cameron’s Avatar. The ideal candidate will have a passion for video games and for improving the player’s experience through sound.
- Deliver a AAA audio experience by utilizing expertise in sound design, dialog processing, integration and final mixing.
- Record audio from foley sessions and location-based recording.
- Collaborate with engineers to build and refine audio tools.
- Self-manage quality and efficiency standards to meet milestone deliverables.
- Proactively pursue innovative ways to enhance the player experience through sound.
- Regularly communicate with the game team and embrace their intent for the player experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in video game development with multiple titles shipped.
- Experience shipping titles for mobile devices (ie. iOS and Android).
- Experience shipping at least one title using Wwise.
- Experience working in DAW workstations, such as Nuendo, Pro Tools, REAPER, etc.
- Experience with multiple game engines (i.e. Unity, proprietary, etc.).
- Experience with task tracking and version control software (JIRA, Perforce, etc.).