Our world-class development team is in search of a Senior Producer for an upcoming mobile strategy game set in the universe of James Cameron’s Avatar. This new team member will take ownership of our game’s vision, and drive our cross-discipline team to realize it.
Aftershock Los Angeles (formerly Kabam LA) is on a never-ending mission to create unforgettable games for mobile devices. Our studio was built by passionate game makers dedicated to crafting playful, smart, addictively fun experiences. We care about accessibility, depth, innovation, and production values…but most of all we care about our community of players. We don’t just make games, we play and love them too, making player empathy a core value for all of us.
If you’re thinking about joining our close-knit team you should love games, be world-class at making them, and understand fundamentally that great business results come from great games and loyal players. At Aftershock LA you’ll be working with some of the best developers in the world from hit games and franchises including Command & Conquer, Battle for Middle-earth, Empires and Allies, and Diablo.
- Take ownership of our vision to create a hit mobile strategy game in the Avatar universe
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the mobile free-to-play market, including design and product
- Be an excellent communicator up and down the team, fellow leads, and studio management
- Prioritize our feature roadmap through collaborations with Design, Product, and Project Management
- Be the primary Product Owner on our Agile team, while empowering others to be POs as well
- Ensure we deliver high-quality software each milestone through frequent reviews and iterations
- Oversee our review process for each discipline (design specs, UI screens, art assets, features, etc)
- Understand our business goals, and shepherd the game through greenlight gates to launch
- Lead and motivate the team to unlock their potential and be top performers
Career Progression:This is a senior role with high potential for advancement within our growing studio. The ideal candidate is a veteran Senior Producer who can quickly grow into an Executive Producer on our LA-based team. We will also consider current Executive Producer level candidates. In this role, you will have wide exposure to studio leadership and our portfolio of in-development games.
- 7+ years of Game Production experience
- 2+ Free to Play titles developed, launched, and/or live operated (preferably Mobile)
- Leadership experience on a major game project
- Truly enjoys playing and spending in free to play mobile games, especially Strategy games
- Great communications skills (written and verbal)
- Enjoys working on smaller, agile teams
- An affinity for working with creative individuals